Friday, March 4, 2011

One in a Million

I was in our basement with the boys when I heard Zach's electric toothbrush turn on. So I went upstairs expecting to see Zach brushing his teeth. Instead I walk in the bathroom and Zach is kneeling on the floor, cleaning the grout between the tiles, with his toothbrush.

He informed me, "I needed a new toothbrush head anyway."

Seriously?

He cleaned all the grout that way, and it looks great.

3 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

I use a toothbrush for a lot of cleaning, grout, and oiling furniture in small spaces. haha Just glad to hear you won't be using it on your teeth again!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Dude hat an awesome kid!!!

Marin said...

haaaaaa haaaaaaa that is awesome!!! I usually use a toothbrush too but an electric one sounds even more efficient!!! I think I should go to dental school!! Hope everything is going well. Sounds like Zach is already ready to be a DENTIST!!! :)