Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nauvoo Trip

For Zach's Spring Break we decided to take a trip to Nauvoo. It's one of the places we want to go before we move from Omaha (can you believe we have just over a year left?). We just went for two nights, but it was perfect.

Our first stop was the temple.

Joe loves to see "Jesus' House"

My handsome boys





We stayed in this darling little cabin. It had a small, but full kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. It was perfect! Joe and Will both had a blast exploring their surroundings.


The swing was a big hit too. The weather stayed just nice enough that we were able to see outside things that we wanted to.

It was a great trip minus a few minute where we thought Joe may have gotten a concussion on the carriage ride. He was just fine though after some ice cream.

2 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

So fun! I'm jealous! We miss you guys

Kathryn said...

i am so jealous! I love Nauvoo and wish I could go back!