I love this picture Joe took of his feet.
I love to hear these feet deliberately walk down the stairs after a nap.
I love to see them pushed into snow boots by their increasingly dependent owner.
I love to watch them run down a hill, or across the playground to a friend.
I love to softly tickle them, inducing happy giggles.
I love to look at them swinging from a chair.
I love to tuck those little feet in at night.
I wonder where will his feet take him someday?
2 comments:
The little feet get big too fast! I also love pictures of little feet. I tried repeatedly to take a good one of anna's feet when she was a baby and wasn't successful. Joe has some talent!
That is a priceless picture of his feet. Lydon and I just smile when we hear Amelia's feet running down the hall.
I am glad you stopped by my blog. :) it's fun to see what your up to as well. Thanks for the tip about the wheat, I am going to call them today.
Post a Comment