Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extended Weekend

So it wasn't really an extended weekend, but we had some family here from Thursday through Tuesday so it seemed like it. Dad, Mom, Steph, Chrissy, Ash, Jer, Aubs and Sean thanks for the fun! We had a blast having visitors. I think Joseph was a little confused Tuesday after his nap when he woke up and it was just me and him again.

Yummy coconut cake.


Are they not adorable?


Reading with Sarah


So excited to be reading with Aunt Ashley


Joseph and Steph


The babies with Jerry


Playing Dumbo the Elephant together


Giving kisses (I love when he does that without us telling him to)


Uncle James sure loves these kiddos, and I love that they have almost the exact facial expressions.

Grandpa teaching Joseph how to dance, after all, he did teach disco!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! Sorry we missed out!