Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Best April Fools Day was...

Three years ago, Zach asked me to marry him. I take that back, pretty sure he said, "will you wear this for me?", while trying to put the ring on my finger. On April Fools day, pretty romantic, no? Now, three years later we have our sweet boy. Man, the time is flyin' by!


Sarah, snugglin' with Joe


"I love my cousin!"





We love Babica!

Joesph and Sarah adore each other, it sure was fun to hang out with family over Spring Break. Now we are getting ready to move! We packed our first box this week. Anyone have any moving tips?

5 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Did he really ask you to "wear this for me"??? Hahahaha!!!

The Neales said...

Awh, was it really on April fools?! I never realized that! I can't believe its been three years...time really does fly! Your baby is getting so big, and adorable!

The Mann Family said...

Oh my goodness Katie, I'm SO SO SO sorry we never ended up getting together...about moving, it's crazy! And that is my excuse for not calling you while you were still here. It was insane trying to pack everything up, figure out what we're getting rid of, etc. etc. It really sucked that you were here during that week of all weeks! Good luck with YOUR moving though!!! Anyway, I love all of the pictures on your blog! I really hope you can make it down to Provo one more time before we move (by the way, my shower is the 18th at 3:00), I know it's a long drive, so I won't be offended if you don't come, but I sure would love it if you did!!! If not, we'll just have to figure out a way to get to Idaho before you move!

Karissa and Mik said...

isnt moving the worst!? you always think you dont really have a lot of stuff and then 5 days later youve packed hundreds of boxes! wow i just sounded really encouraging! good luck!

Colleen T said...

write on every box what is inside!!