Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Delish!



So my birthday was last week and I discovered a new recipe that I love. These lemon cakes were light and delicious. I am definitely going to make them again. I don't think Zach really wanted to let me make my own birthday treat, but I convinced him that that's what I wanted, so he caved. Oh, and I just used strawberries, because that's what we had, and they are in season right now so they are cheaper.

2 comments:

L said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful. I love anything lemon - I'll definitely have to try out your recipe!

My goodness, Joseph is so stinkin' cute! I can't get over how adorable he is!! I wish I could see him in person and kiss those sweet cheeks!!!

Marin said...

oooo that looks so YUMMY! Happy late birthday!!! I hope you guys had so much fun! We miss you guys.