We blessed Max the day we left Omaha. We packed up the truck the same weekend as Graduation and Commencement. Everything was loaded Saturday night. Sunday morning we woke up and went to church to bless Max. We went home after Sacrament meeting to pick up the truck and head out. It was a little crazy, but I'm so glad we did it that way. Nikki and Spencer blessed Crew the same day. Max fit in barely fit in his blessing outfit. Zach did a great job. I am so grateful he is a worthy priesthood holder and has been able to bless all our boys.
| Us and the Andersons |
Leaving was hard. For about two weeks before leaving, my heart just ached. It sounds dramatic, but that's the best way to describe how I felt before moving. Moving day was an emotional one. Village Green was such a wonderful place to live. I'm so glad we lived there while Zach was going to school.
| Saying goodbye to our townhouse |
The time during Dental School was such a wonderful chapter in our lives. We will always look so fondly on that time and are grateful for the lifelong friend we made there.

3 comments:
I got teary eyed reading your post! Village Green was truly wonderful and we still miss it. We miss all our friends and it is sad that we all move away and can't live there forever :)
however, ID is pretty great, and call us next time you are in Nampa and we will come visit.
It's so hard to move! Keep in touch with those friends.
I have fallen so behind on your blog! You look AMAZING! Your whole little family does! How do you get your hair to wave like that...it's gorgeouas~ Share your secret!
Post a Comment