Before we left Omaha, there were a few things we had to do one last time. There was this little family bakery called Olsen's near where we lived. Oh, there croissant doughnut, and french doughnuts were so delicious. I don't know that we'll find a place in Provo that can compare, but that's probably good for my health :)
 |
| The boys still in their pajamas taking a morning run to the bakery |
Zach was a part of the Idaho Dental Education program. We had to have one last IDEP get together. This was also our last chance to get an Omaha steak. We went to a place called The Drover and it did not disappoint.
 |
| Some of the IDEP group |
I was so blessed to have such wonderful friend in Omaha. We all went out for one last time. I sure miss these girls!
We had to hit up Stella's, this awesome burger joint, just one last time. This was Zach's post graduation meal. I finally tried the peanut butter and jalepenos on the burger, and it was pretty good, but not my favorite burger there.
 |
| Papa, Will and Justin |
 |
| Joe-Joe being silly |
One last visit to the Lauritzen Gardens. Oh how we loved this place. It's so beautiful. We walked there nearly every morning when the weather permitted and the model trains were on. Both the big boys loved it. The trolley was probably Will's favorite, they would race it back and forth. I think I enjoyed these walks at least as much as the boys.
 |
| Joe and one of his best friends, Anthony |
If you are ever entering Omaha via I-80 you will see two big engines on the hill, that's Kenefick park. It shared a parking lot with the gardens and was another favorite of the boys.
And one last time sleeping in their room. The beds were all packed up. Yes, the walls are purple and were the whole time we lived there.
No comments:
Post a Comment