Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home From the Hospital

Throughout my entire pregnancy I felt like the timing of Max's birth would work out just the way it should. I was anxious to have him here as my due date drew near, but things worked out just the way they should. Zach was able to get some requirements done that he really wanted to before he was born. My mom had already purchased her plane tickets and she ended up getting here the day after he was born.


Will became interested in Max as soon as we got home.

The boys were both so excited to have their new brother, and mom home.


Joe asked me "can he walk?" when I said he didn't he asked, "can he crawl?" and I told him no again he replied with "I'll go get him a toy!" I'm pretty sure Joe was thinking that we were going to come home with a baby that acted nine months old.

No comments: