I cannot believe you are two years old! You are growing up so fast. You are still a mama's boy, which I love, and you have loved being the baby of the family. I know though that you will be such a great big brother, and even though you aren't going to be the baby of the family anymore, you don't have to grow up too fast.
You love trucks, tractors and trains. Whenever we hear the garbage truck, or even the maintenance truck working, you run to the window as fast as you can. The garbage man always gives you a wave when he sees you. I wonder if he knows how much you love that. It makes your day.
You are using more words everyday. You don't usually tell us "yes" when we've repeated something you've said to us correctly. Instead, you flash us this huge grin that melts me every time. It's like you are so happy and relieved that we understand what you want.
You are such a sensitive boy. Whenever you hear someone crying (even if it's from a distance) you are immediately concerned for their well-being. You like it best when everyone is happy.
You adore your big brother Joe. He will chase you up and down the hall and vice versa, and you boys just can't get enough. You let him barricade you in corners with toys, tackle and tickle you and still love to play with him. I hope you continue to be great friends with him and that you will always treasure that friendship.
I am so blessed to be your mom. Thanks for being mine. I love you.
Love Always,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment