Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mama's Boy

Will has been pretty clingy lately. He has actually improved in the last few weeks. At the peak of his attachment phase, he would cry when I left to use the bathroom. Last night we put the boys to bed and I hurried out the back door to go a grocery store (that closes at 8) for some milk before it closed. When I came home Zach told me very shortly after I went downstairs Will suddenly started crying, freaking out. Zach went in to see what was wrong. Will was standing up looking out the window as I drove away. Zach was able to get him to calm down, but it made me laugh. What a sweet and funny boy.


*The other night at dinner Will rested his head on his hands like this at started staring at one of the missionaries that was over.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What did the missionary think about that? (I love your new family pic, by the way!)

Colleen T said...

That missionary must be special!