Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Astronauts

Will has been able to climb onto our chairs for a while now, but recently climbing onto the chairs is not enough, he has to then get on the table. He needs to learn that's not okay, but sometimes to just avoid the issue altogether I put the chairs down on their sides. The boys decided this was their rocket ship. They had fun playing in it while I cleaned up dinner.

Joe and Will have been playing more and more together and are becoming better friends. It's really cool to watch them grow closer. I think that is just going to continue as they grow up. I am so glad they have each other.

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

How cute! I cant wait until Lincoln has a sibling to play with...I just gotta talk Soren in to that one... ;-)