Our next venture was Idaho. We hadn't been to Zach's hometown since his sister Aubree got married two years ago. We have seen his parents since then, several times, but we wanted to go spend time with them at their house.
Joe swung a bat for the first time while he was there and he loved it!
He also loved playing with the Micro-Machines, Heman, Ninja turtles and all the other action figures.
This is an everyday occurrence at our house. The boys love to wrestle, well, Joe loves it all the time and Will only sometimes.
These boys were so excited to play every morning. It was so fun for both of them.
Joe wearing his hat Papa and Grammy got him that Papa picked out. He also got a Lightning Mcqueen tackle box that he took with him on his first fishing trip ever. He loved it! When he got back, I asked him "What did you catch, Joe?" and he responded "worms." Haha. So it was fun, but not successful regarding the catch :)
I didn't get any pictures of it, but Joe also loved working out in the yard with his Papa. He would help water their awesome garden and watched Papa mow the lawn.
1 comment:
Your boys are so photogenic! Jerry and I just keep talking about how this time of year makes us want to come visit you in October again so bad! Am I crazy for thinking I'd want to take a brand new baby on a trip? Am I crazy for thinking YOU'd want 4 kids and a newborn staying in your house? Haha! Bottom line-- we love you and miss you!!! :) Hope you're feeling good!
Post a Comment