Thursday, August 11, 2011

Outnumbered

We're having a baby! Due to arrive sometime around February 7. That was actually Will's exact due date, and he came five days early, so we'll see what happens. Joe is super excited and prays for the baby in mommy's tummy every day. It's very sweet. Will has no idea what is going on yet. But, the kiddos are going to outnumber the parents. We are so excited and grateful.

6 comments:

L said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! That is fantastic!! Our babes will be only weeks apart! So excited for you guys!

XO!!!

Karissa and Mik said...

congrats thats so exciting! i cant belive youre going to be a momma of 3!!! man we are getting old!

Marin said...

CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to know what you guys are having! We are excited for you guys!

Bleak's said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I hope you are all doing well. We sure do miss you. Benson still talks about Joe and Olivia all the time!

hailey said...

Congrats you two! (or four:) We're so excited for you!

Kathryn said...

yea! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!