Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go Bananas

For a long time, if Joe was eating something, say a cracker for example, and it broke, he would refuse to finish it. He has sort of gotten over it, but the other day he was eating a banana and, it broke. So, I tried to fix it with some peanut butter.

I thought my idea had worked, and that he would actually finish the banana, but...



it didn't work. He just ate up to the peanut butter and wouldn't finish it.

So I tried a different approach on another day when he wouldn't finish his banana. We sliced them and put kitty cat faces on them. It worked!


I just didn't realize that I would be doing this now, every time he eats a banana :)

4 comments:

Beck Family said...

HA HA That is totally how kids are you think something will make things easier but not, it gets harder! Funny boy.

Lindsey S. said...

such a cute idea!! I've done stuff like that and wondered why I started it!! haha

Ashley said...

I read this a full two minutes ago and I'm still laughing. We do faces out of banana circles. I never put the right amount of hair. (I guess that's daddy's forte.)

The Evers Family said...

That is so awesome!