Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Friends

Joe has two new friends. They do so many things with him. And he always wants Mom and Dad to play with them too.


Watching Toy Story 3 with Buzz and Woody

Almost every night when I make dinner this is what happens:

Joe: "Mom, play Woody. Mom play Woody."
Me: "sorry honey not now, I'm making dinner"
Joe: "Daddy, Daddy, play Buzz, play Buzz Daddy
at this point, usually Zach plays with Joe while I make dinner, but if he can't, then the cycle continues
Joe: "Mom, play Woody. Mom play Woody."
Me: "sorry honey not now, I'm making dinner"
Joe: "Daddy, Daddy, play Buzz, play Buzz Daddy
Zach: "Sorry Joe, I can't right now"
Joe: "Mom, play Woody. Mom play Woody."

4 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

My question is...why are you always Woody and Zach's always Buzz? Haha!

How cute! Linc is getting Buzz for his birthday and Woody for Christmas! I had to! :-)

The Evers Family said...

So cute! Can I tell you how much we miss you guys?? Will you come move next door to me in Utah?

Ashley said...

I love you, Joe Joe!

The Dunyons said...

So darling!...one day, i think we should all go to Disney Land!