Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser, too?

More like more absentminded than ever, but since it seems to be a byproduct of my two boys, I would say it's well worth it.

So it was my bday recently. I went to the zoo with Joe and Will and some of my friends. To my surprise, when I got home I smelled chocolate cake. My sweet hubby came home earlier than I expected and had made German Chocolate cake for me, complete with topping he made from scratch!
Yes, it looks scrumptious, and I assure you, it tasted even better!


We had a pretty chill rest of the day. Joe had a blast helping me open gifts.

2 comments:

Will said...

Every picture I see of him he looks more and more like a little man instead of a baby. I also think that German chocolate cake is the only kind I've had for my birthday since I was like 12. Good choice.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake looks delish!! I love the gloves too. I have some and I LOVE them!! Phil always calls me power woman when I wear them :D!