Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home, this is Home

For those who are interested, here are a bajillion pics of our townhouse. We're loving it and feel very fortunate to be living here. There is still some decorating I would like to do, but we're in no rush.

Upstairs Living Room


same


Laundry Room, complete with mountain of clean laundry


Living Room


Our Room (sorry for the crappy photo, I'm too lazy to take another)


Basement- this pic makes the paint look super bright, it's darker in person.


Basement again


Guest/Storage room- normally there aren't boxes all over the bed, but yesterday I had to get to our food storage which was, of course, at the very back of all our storage... clearly, I have yet to put back the boxes.


Kitchen


More Kitchen


Joe's Room - yes, it's purple. It actually matches his bedding really well, and I don't think he'll be old enough to care until around the time we move again.


More of Joe's Room


Bathroom- possibly the greatest upgrade from our pocatello apartment to here. I love not being embarrassed to have someone use our bathroom!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks nice, and big! I'm so glad you posted pictures! Hope you are enjoying Nebraska!!!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Haha my favorite picture is the kitchen one with JosepH! Adorable!! Also...Love your blue couch.. I wish we had a nice cute one...!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Oh Katie! I'm so happy you have such a nice place to live. It looks great and you've decorated it so well! I hope you guys love it out there!

Karissa and Mik said...

it looks so awesome good job!

The Neales said...

Cute! I love the ottoman instead of a coffee table. I need to do that soon so Weston doesn't bump his head when he starts crawling. : ) You did a great job decorating! I can't believe Joseph is alomst a year! He is getting so big!

Unknown said...

It looks sooo awesome!! I love it! Can't wait to get out and see you guys! That was a lot of exclamation points - and Happy Birthday to Zachy too!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

That last comment was from me although it says Michael.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

PS - It looks like you guys need some white 'Go Utes' vinyl for that awesome red wall!!!! Maybe that's what I'll do for Zach's birthday present even though he won't call me back :)