Thursday, June 11, 2009

Millions of Peaches


Joe is quite the master stair climber, and descender? We didn't have stairs at our apartment in Poky and he is loving them!


So, we had the missionaries over for dinner the other night. I had to take the fruit bowl off its home on our kitchen table to make room for the food. However, with one side of the sink covered in clean, drying dishes, and the other side covered in my dinner mess, I had no counter space on which to put the bowl. I put it on the floor. Conveniently, it kept Joe entertained for most of dinner. Later that night we trapped Joe in the kitchen so Zach could paint the family room. Zach hears Joe slurping something and discovers Joe had helped himself to a peach from the bowl. For some reason we thought it was hilarious. But really, isn't he just the cutest?