We've been enjoying a few nice days splattered here in there. So the last couple of weeks Joseph and I have actually been able to take a few walks to the park. Sometimes we're enjoying the weather, others kind of braving it! I'm not sure who enjoys the walks more, me or Joe. Yesterday was sunny and pretty nice (little side story, on our way to the park there was a man sitting on his porch with his shirt off just soakin' it up, it was nice but it was only in the high thirties!) anyway, we went out and Joe went on the swings for the first time. He loved it!

How can you not love that face!?

Joseph loves to play with Daddy. Such a happy kid.

Tiffanee came to visit last Saturday. Joe was so excited to see her, it was adorable! He's munchin' on some bananas in this pic, such a big boy!
3 comments:
Joe is SO cute and such a good baby! He and Spencer need to hang out more :)!
What a cute baby! He's such a smily baby! Im totally loving Tiff's sweater too.
So cute! If only it was still warm out today...this weather is really getting old! Hope you all had a awesome spring break! We need to get together...call me, wait I left my cell phone charger in Boise so I will call you :) Summer
Post a Comment