Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing!



Joseph is growing up fast! Here is a pic of him when he was four months old



And now at 7 1/2 months old



Joseph is crawling! Okay, not exactly. He crawls backwards when he tries to sit up from being on his tummy, and I'm pretty sure he isn't doing it on purpose. Anyway, yesterday he was playing on the floor and I look over and he was sitting inside the basket I keep his toys in! He had dumped the basket on its side, then backed himself into it and pushed it back upright with him sitting in it. It was pretty funny.
So a couple of weeks ago Zach taught Joseph how to give kisses. Usually we have to ask him for one, "Joseph, give Mama a kiss," but I was holding him the other day and with no encouragement he kissed me! He is such a sweet baby, we are so lucky to have him in our family

4 comments:

The Mann Family said...

Wow, he really is growing up fast! He's only getting cuter too! Are you going to come to Utah before the end of April? We've decided we're moving the last day of April...so I want to see you before we do!

L said...

He's getting so big - I love that precious boy!!! What a cutie!!!

Kathryn said...

Joseph is so cute and he is such a fast learner! Congrats on all the new development, with how fast he develops, he will be walking before you know it!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh his little outfit with the pumpkin is adorable!!