
My little angel will be seven months old tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. Here are some of the things he has been up to lately.

We got this excer-saucer from a friend and it was missing the screw that holds one of the toys in place. So, Joseph thinks the point of the toy is not to push the buttons to hear music, but to push it off.

He is getting closer to crawling. He goes from a sitting position to this (above) and then sits himself back up again. If he's gone too far, he falls on his belly and scoots backward or rotates.

He loves playing with daddy when he gets home from school!

Anytime I set him next to the bookcase he pulls everything he can off of it.

I don't know why, but he'll sometimes attack our faces. He especially likes to bite your nose (luckily he doesn't have teeth yet.)

Pulling himself up to a standing position and standing by himself! This little boy brings me so much joy. I love it!
5 comments:
OH MY THAT BABY!!! I want to kiss him! He is so stinkin' CUTE!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. It is crazy how fast time goes.
P.S. My husband doesn't like breakfast for dinner. I would make it every dinner if he did. Weirdo! :)
Joseph is getting so so cute! I feel like I haven't seen him in ages...oh wait, I haven't! You need to come visit me!
Hey Zach and Katie, Katie youprobably wont remember me, but ask Zach if he does...Holly Werner from Kuna. I met the Sweeney family when My husband was selling pest control in Sacramento. Justin is actually the guy who sold us our ring from wilson diamonds. Check out my blog... http://thevassofam.blogspot.com Your baby is adorable!
I love the pic of him attacking your face. It is adorable and he is super duper cute!
Post a Comment