Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner, honestly? I love it. It's super tasty plus, we always have ingredients to make yummy breakfast. Tonight after enjoying our hashbrowns (that I made from our potatoes that grew eyes while we were on our break) we had this little conversation:
Zach: "Guess what I learned today"
Me: "What?"
Zach: "You shouldn't eat potatoes that have grown eyes"
Me: "err...Why is that?"
Zach: "They are full of toxins"
Oops.
So folks, even when trying to be frugal and not wasteful, you better not eat those potatoes with growing eyes.
4 comments:
Well I hope that you dont die from your potatoes! Good thing to know.
Hey guys! Long time no see...looks like you had a wonderful break as well. I was laughing when I read your post because the night we got home we had breakfast for dinner and our potatoes were growing eyes as well, I am glad I opted out on not eating them, thanks for the info on the toxins...we should get together soon :) Summer
Wow, I just learned something new! Who knew that breakfast foods could be so dangerous?
I love breakfast for dinner!! I can't decide whether or not I care about the toxins:)
Post a Comment