Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween



This is a pic of the park where I go on walks with Joseph, or at least used to go on walks, I'm afraid our fall weather is over and it's Pocatello cold from here on out. I enjoyed the fall while it lasted. The cold weather makes me want to decorate for Christmas, and listen to Christmas music (sigh). I don't know if I will make it until after Thanksgiving this year.



Joseph's first hand holding experience



Zach thought up our costumes. I thought we were pretty funny.


Aren't they adorable?!

9 comments:

justin said...

joseph is so cute! we're excited to be able to see pics now.

just FYI here's our blog...www.mjsweeney.blogspot.com

Jeffy said...

I dont know if i enjoy the utah byu mix their, you should come to a common consent and both go blue and have a celestial marriage. JK Welcome to the blogging world. HAve a great day.

Anonymous said...

cute!! It's so fun seeing your blog! Happy day!

Mine is http://emrob2.blogspot.com. this is such a great way to keep in touch!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Joseph is so cute! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!

hillary and britton said...

Wow Joseph is such a cutie...and a lot bigger since I lost saw him! Thanks for inviting us to your blog:)

Karissa and Mik said...

so i came across your blog through hillarys and though i would say hi! your baby is getting so big and his costume is so cute!

Marin said...

Katie you look amazing! Love the costumes!

Marin said...

I love the blog! Keep posting!

The Mann Family said...

Although I don't appreciate the red, that picture of your family is so so cute! All of those babies looked adorable too!