Saturday, November 15, 2008

Big Boy Cup

I let Joseph drink water from my cup once and now any time he sees us drinking he tries to get the cup from us. I guess he and his cousin Sarah really are related, she used to do the same thing. Sorry the video is facing the wrong way...

5 comments:

Kendrick and Hailey said...

So funny! I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up... its going by way too fast!

Lindsey S. said...

He is so adorable! You have the cutest little family!

Marin said...

That is soooooo cute!! He sooo like Carden! Carden does exactly that when you give him a cup! He loves it. Then he does the whole opening and closing of the hand! haa haaa. I love it! We miss you guys soooooo MUCH!

hillary and britton said...

Wow! I'm very impressed. He is only 5 months!

brooke said...

Katie! what a darling baby! I cant wait for our kids to play! love ya!