Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!

I think Will had a pretty happy birthday.  We started of the morning with a trip to Provo Bakery.  We have been missing Olsen's, in Omaha, and a birthday was the perfect excuse to find a new donut shop (not that we frequent donuts shops, but they make for an awesome occasional treat).  Provo Bakery didn't disappoint, they even had a little bar to enjoy our donuts in the shop if you wish, and we did.

Later on Zach brought home bunk beds for the boys.  They were super excited.  My parent's gave them for us to use and I  think they may have been Will's favorite part of the day.

Pizza was on the menu for dinner.  Will couldn't make up his mind what kind of cake he wanted.  It went from Lightning McQueen, to Percy, to Thomas, then to Lightning McQueen again.  I decided I wouldn't ask anymore and we'd just run with that.  He blew out the candles on the birthday cake about half-way through the birthday song.  I guess the excitement was just too much.

The kids posed themselves.  I love how happy Will looks.

The new tool kit is a hit.

Some of the birthday crowd.

I'm no cake decorator, but I was happy with how it turned out.

The babies were there too!


We love you Will!

2 comments:

Tiffeny said...

The cake looks awesome! I'm so impressed! Did you use a template or anything? Harrison would love a Cars cake! Looks like fun! Can't believe Will is 3!

The Dunyons said...

wow Katie!! that cake is pretty awesome. Good job.