Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Family photos.  I love having them, but don't love getting them.  I think some of my favorite pictures ended up being some of the outtakes.  These boys are just so crazy and fun.  I love them to pieces.





I'll never tire of kissing this boy.

Just about the happiest baby in the world.


Joe, pouting.

It didn't take him very long to get over it.
This kid is always on the run.
And they've all had enough.


This is what happens when we say, "boys, go sit by your brother."  They sit on him instead.


Sweet hug from Joe...

but sometimes...

he just doesn't know when to stop

Feeding your baby brother leaves is always hilarious.

3 comments:

Tiffeny said...

Oh man, I love all these pictures. The third is my favorite of your family pictures. But I definitely love all the outtakes. I think it demonstrates your boys' personalities pretty accurately! (However, sadly, I don't really know Max) Love them!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

You've always had such great hair...why did you never teach me how when we were neighbors?? ;-)

Love these pictures! You guys are such an adorable family! Seriously!

The Dunyons said...

so cute!!! i love these pictures. Bells and I sure had fun playing at the Museum. We need to get together again soon!