Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Piano Guys

I went with Zach to the Academy of LDS Dentists Conference a couple weeks ago.  Jon Schmidt came and play for the spouses at the Conference.  It was such a great performance and for the duration of the concert I was wishing that Joe was with me.  When Jon Schmidt announced that the Piano Guys were going to be performing at Thanksgiving Point in a few weeks.  So, I decided I was going to take Joe.

Last night was the concert, and although it poured and the beginning, and again at the end it was a lot of fun.  Joe enjoyed it, he did get antsy a few times but we moved a little closer after the first few songs and I think that helped him be more engaged in the concert.

I think what the Piano Guys are doing it great.  Introducing Classical music to a broader audience, and getting people excited about music.


No comments: