Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cards with Shutterfly

Last year, Zach nixed sending out Christmas cards to our friends and family. This year Zach has no excuses, because we can get our Christmas cards for FREE, because of Shutterfly's awesome promotion. I'm excited to pick our cards from their darling collection.

Some of my favorites:

This one is so fun and colorful

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2345-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128631579500096645.jpg

just picture Will and Joe's faces :)




However, I'm thinking this one

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2901-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128874100800083429.jpg

might be a little more appropriate for my little stinkers.



Or maybe something more traditional, and simple like this one

PHOTOCARD-104-520-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1257791076000115914.jpg


I really like Shutterfly. I've used them for a photo book for Zach last Christmas, and few a couple years now, my sister and I have done a photo calender for my parents. Awesome.


I may be one of the most indecisive people you know, though, so I'm going to have a hard time choosing from the many styles they have. And then I will still have to choose a photo!

No comments: