Monday, October 25, 2010

Mondays...

I don't normally love Monday, but today was such a good day.

It always help to start the day right, and I actually woke up before any of my boys today so I could exercise and shower. It felt so good.

One of Zach's patients brought him some fresh corn tortillas at the clinic today. So Zach offered to make dinner and we had them with beans (thanks Jenny) and scrambled eggs for dinner. If you've never had it, that probably sounds like an odd combination, but it was tasty. And by the way, fresh tortillas smell amazing, maybe it's just me, but I love it. It also reminded Zach how much he wants to go back and visit Mexico.

We have been trying to be more consistent with family home evenings. Tonight, our lesson was on temples. Joe was so engaged in the lesson, it was awesome! After talking to him about what a temple was, he kept telling me he wanted to "come in" the temple. He was also trying to step on the pictures, with the hope it would transport him there, I think. I hope he always has the desire to go to the temple.

He then entertained Zach and I by pretending to be a dinosaur (what he will be for Halloween) and then racing from one side of the room to the other. That kid has so much energy!

Top of the night with an episode of Castle with the hubby, and I am one happy girl.

No comments: