Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Boy

We have officially entered the "terrible two's". I think for the most part this stage is going to be so fun, busy, but fun.
Joe actually had a little bit of a cold on his birthday, so we had a relaxing day with a walk to the gardens in the morning, a long nap, and watching Thomas.


That evening though, we did have cake and ice cream with friends. I know Joe wasn't feeling his best, but I'm pretty sure he had a great day (as evidenced by the first picture).

5 comments:

Colleen T said...

Happy birthday Joe! I can't believe how fast he is growing- and can't wait to see him in July!

The Neales said...

2 years goes by so fast! Crazy! Wes has that same shirt in pic # 1! He does luck pretty happy for having a cold!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

He is so precious! We miss him!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

ADORABLE cake!!

The Mann Family said...

I can't believe he is TWO! That's crazy! He sure is cute though! And no, we won't be in Utah this summer, our May trip was the only one we get this summer :( Are you heading to UT anytime soon?! We need to talk and catch up!