Sunday, May 23, 2010

Resourceful

I got Joe some yogurt the other day and then ran downstairs to do something. When I came back up this is what he was doing.
Yes, that is a sock he is using as a spoon. I'm not sure what he did with the spoon I gave him. But it's okay, because he found something else that worked just as well.

And I'm not sure where he got the idea... I wish I could say the sock was fresh out of the dryer, but I'm pretty sure it came right off his foot.

What a goofball.

8 comments:

Beck Family said...

nice joe. Kids are seriously hilarious!

Tiffeny said...

Joe is so funny! It makes me laugh seeing Joe and Olivia together doing goofy things!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Haha, I love it!!

Austin and Karrie said...

That is hilarious!! What a cutie!

Lindsey S. said...

hahaha. That reminds me of when I bathe Bailey. She loves to suck out the water from her rag. Kids sure are funny!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Oh Katie that is too funny! No one can say having a toddler aged little boy isn't exciting right? Your family is so cute! Congrats to Zach for making it through half of school!

Kathryn said...

He is so creative!! Haha I love it! You can use that picture when he gets married! :)

Teresa Gashler said...

Hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do. I should have tried that when I was stuck at school without a spoon to eat my lunch :)