Zach's fall break started on Tuesday, so we decided to go do something fun. We went to Vala's, a nearby pumpkin patch. It was so cold, but a lot of fun. We didn't even get the stroller out of the car. Joe just led the way, and he loved it.
Feeding the goats
It takes a lot of concentration. Which usually requires him to stick out his bottom jaw.
At the storybook barn in Cinderella's pumpkin
Bo Peep was a big hit. Joe did try to steal her stick.
Joe loves the slide
And he loved driving the tractor
You can see his cute crooked smile in this pic pretty well. He is finally getting his other central, and lateral incisor. Poor kid has had a crazy runny nose and has been drooling everywhere!
Showing us where he wants to go next
On the hay rack ride with Daddy
We are excited for more fall fun when Babica and Grandpa Tidwell come to visit this weekend!
6 comments:
Don't you just have one jaw? You know, as opposed to a top and bottom jaw...isn't your "top jaw" just your face or head or whatever? So you don't need to say bottom jaw, because it's unnecessary. Anyway these are great pictures, I like his tractor-riding one the best. I can't believe he's so big.
I just caught up on your blog - first of all CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting! The two boys are going to have so much fun playing together! Michael and I are so happy for you guys! 2nd, little Joe is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I hope you have 10 more just like him... PRECIOUS!
Miss you guys so much! Wish we lived closer! Any plans to move out to California some day?
There are so many boys over here with John Deere shirts and shoes and little play tractors. Zach got to do the real thing. You must be the best parents ever.
Joe is SO big! In one of those pictures he looked a lot like Zach too! Loved the pictures. I hope you're feeling well!!!
How fun! He looks adorable on that tractor!
Post a Comment