Congrats Katie (and Zach)! I knew it would be another boy! Okay...maybe that was just me guessing, but I was still right! I'm glad Joe will have a little brother to play with!
Woo Hoo, we are excited to have a little bud for our little guy. Congrats!!!
We're so excited to even things out a bit!! Congratulations!
Yea congratulations! Another boy! They will be the best of friends!!
Ha, I love that commercial! Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats Katie (and Zach)! I knew it would be another boy! Okay...maybe that was just me guessing, but I was still right! I'm glad Joe will have a little brother to play with!
Woo Hoo, we are excited to have a little bud for our little guy. Congrats!!!
We're so excited to even things out a bit!! Congratulations!
Yea congratulations! Another boy! They will be the best of friends!!
Ha, I love that commercial! Congrats!
Post a Comment