Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suprise!

We sure hope you like this little cutie because...

we're having another one (due Feb. 7)!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

YAY! I can't believe it...but congratulations!!! That's a super cute picture of Joseph by the way. He's grown up SOOO much, it's crazy! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

Marin said...

YEAHHHHHH ohhh we are soooo excited for you guys!!!! We thought we were going to be the only ones CRAZY enough to have number two so close!!!! We hope your summer is going so well!! Congrats!

Marin said...

p.s. you never know...it could be two or three!!!! haa haa. We still can't believe we are having twins!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited for you guys!!!!! YAY!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Wow you are farther along than me...which means you made it holding in your secret longer than me, haha! yay! I am so freakin' excited for you!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Hooray for you! That is amazing.

hailey said...

Congratulations!!! I hope this pregnancy goes as well as the last one!

tiffany and darren said...

slow down you two! how am i suposed to catch up now??
just kidding, i couldn't be more excited for you! congratulations!!

Lindsey S. said...

No way congrats! I'm jealous!

Karissa and Mik said...

how exciting! congrats!

The Minert's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Minert's said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for your little family...hope your summer is going well!!!

Kathryn said...

Yea that is so exciting! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well! I can hardly believe it...two babies! How fun!