Joseph loved the camping. He loved when we were setting up the tents. He had a blast and did so well that night. He's a natural (maybe it's because we went when he was still in the womb).
On the fourth we had a double party for Joe and one of his friend's birthdays.
My first attempt at blueberry pie:
Andrea made these cute cupcakes for the kiddos.
Kelan's not quite ready for the picture...
Okay, now he's ready :)
Daddy helping Joe blow out the candle.
And we did sparklers and watched fireworks that night. It was a blast!
4 comments:
How cute and fun! I wish I could come play with you and Joe!
That's my kind of camp site. So clean and nice grass. I like it!
That pie looks fabulous, Katie. I would have never guessed that was your first attempt. I'm inspired to give it a try. The cupcakes look great too, for whoever made them.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it. Your little family is so cute! Hope everything is going well for you guys! Looks like you're having a fun summer!
Post a Comment