Friday, March 6, 2009

Congrats!

Congrats to these two lovebirds who made it official last night. These are just a few of the pics Zach's brother Justin took this pictures, aren't they awesome?







What an exciting time of life! We are thrilled for them and are excited to have Sean as part of the fam. Aubs is the youngest and the only girl of the family, so you know her four big brothers are watching out for her and they've all had the chance to meet him.

Speaking of weddings, I have to confess something because I think it might make me feel a little bit better, but it probably won't. I was de-junking the other day and found around 20 completed thank you cards from our wedding. Whoops! I asked Zach if we should mail them. He said "no". He said no one would remember, or care. I disagreed, I bet people do care, I know I do, but I threw them away anyway. They would have been 2 1/2 years late. So, how late would you mail a thank you card?

5 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Six months....that's the extent haha...although some people would still like them I am sure. Beautiful pictures!!

tiffany and darren said...

I can't believe that little Aubs is getting married!!!
And for thank you cards, I heard you have a year from the wedding day to get them out. Who knows??

The Mann Family said...

They are so cute! How fun will another wedding be?! Too bad she didn't pick up one of the Tidwell boys...but I guess 2 Taylor/Tidwell couples is plenty!

hailey said...

Same thing happened to us. I found a TON of them in our closet too:) And I was too embarrassed to send them out because they said things like, "Thanks for the new toaster, we have already used it and love it!" Of course we would have used it if we have had it for almost three years now:)

Karissa and Mik said...

i keep finding thank you cards around the house that i need to find addresses for! im thinking a year max...!