Around Christmas - " 'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, and all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put Humpty-Dumpty together again"
"one, two, three, four, who do we appreciate?!"
This is totally unrelated, but when Joseph was a newborn he used to pee on us every time we would change his diaper, we would have to cover his little boy parts to shield us from his aim. He has pretty much grown out of that now and we don't have to worry about that anymore, well this morning I was changing is diaper and he aimed right at me and then started laughing... Maybe it's time for me to start worrying again?
3 comments:
Did I know you had a blog!? Well, I am excited to find it!! And stalk it and love it and I love you guys :)
Wow-Joseph is growing up! Hope he doesn't start peeing again on the changing table. Nora just started crawling too....she loves wires and phone chords. Any ideas on how to baby proof a house?!
Oh that is hilarious!!! I am so glad you gave me this link!
Post a Comment